Double take. Lovely layers command a second look at the 31-Strand Tied/Woven Cutter. And really, when you have this much charisma, you're meant to be looked at. So what makes this cinch so special (besides the obvious)?
- A double layer of 8-ply, 100% mohair cord in two different colours to create a layered look
- Interchangeable foreground and background colours; request an ”exchange” and the background colour will be brought forward for the centre section of the cinch. (See the ”Natural and Black/Natural Candystripe” example in the images.)
- Flat stainless steel #3 centre-bar buckles to prevent rolling and pinching.
- Centre D rings that have been secured by knotting them in with the same soft Mohair cord as the rest of the cinch—so there is nothing to rub your animal the wrong way! (After all, one can hardly be expected to glide nimbly across the field while wearing a belt that chafes.)
How to Measure:
Measurement should be taken from the inside tip to inside tip of the buckles. (See diagram.)
Dress It Up!
You can make a cinch that is distinctly ”yours” by adding diamonds! One- or two-colour diamonds are sold in complete diamond ”sets”, but can be split up into halves and placed at various locations, depending on the style of cinch:
- On either side of the centre bar to create a complete diamond; specify whether you want the bar to be the diamond colour or the main cinch colour
- Half on each end of the cinch next to the end bars
- Two smaller mid-bar diamonds on each side (not available on ropers).
Most cinchas will ship within 3-5 business days of ordering. Occasionally, 5 Star's cinch department may be a bit backed up due to extra orders. If this is the case, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Check out the Cinch Accessories section of the store to buy a shoofly and have it woven in for the perfect finishing touch!
5 Star Elite Cinchas and Breast Collars are all hand-made at their production facility, right in the U.S.A..